Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 28 January 2013

MatteLeopard.A.S.nails

Good evening everyone!

We hope you're looking forward to seeing our Cities around the world nail art that Sophie & I are currently working on! We can't wait to show you.

But in the mean time...I have these leopard print beauties to show.

This look is everywhere at the moment. Matte with a contrasting colour/material.
Whether its a black top with a velvet floral print over the top, red trousers with a black velvet leopard print over the top (I'm thinking of some Zara ones in particular!) or matte black nails with a shiny black over the top, like mine.
And as Valentine's Day is just around the corner (eek...!) I thought I'd add these cute pale pink heart shapes to the thumb.
I got them from sparklynails.co.uk and just used a nail glue to stick them down.

The black coat on my nails is actually Shellac - BlackPool that I've had on since last week but I've added a coat of Rimmel London's LYCRA Pro Matte Finish to them. I love it because you can literally see it drying and turning matte!
For the leopard print pattern I firstly tried using my usual black nail paint but it just didn't show up enough on the matte black so I used my thin nail art brush (also from sparklynails) to dip into Barry M's clear top coat bottle and that worked against it much better, as you can see.

Have any of you got any great tips for using matte finish polishes? What about your leopard print designs with a twist?
We would love to hear and see.
Just email us or follow us on Twitter @cute_AS_nails




No comments:

Post a Comment