Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 30 January 2013

CityParis.A.S.nails

Morning!

So, today I have city number 2 in our countdown of the top cities in the world to visit!! Paris!

Late last year I did some Paris nails to get me all excited and looking forward to my trip away for my birthday, but today's are a little different.
I have tried to focus on the top things you want from you're city break...sight seeing, shopping & food (& drink!)

I've used Barry M's Strawberry Ice-cream for the main base colour, then using black and white nail paint & a nail art brush I added my detail. This includes a cupcake (which I imagine to be sat in the window of a gorgeous little Patisserie in Paris!), a Chanel design beaded necklace (because who doesn't love to shop on holiday!), a pink stripe & lace ring finger nail (French lace/beautiful lingerie inspired!) and finally, of course the most famous and visited landmark in Paris, the Eiffel Tower.

If this design has given you itchy feet and you're looking for the perfect city break to Paris we have some links you should check out below.

For flights click HERE
For hotels click HERE

Does anybody have any recommendations or tips on where to go when visiting the French capital? How about any great salons or nail bars in Paris?


Have a wonderful day! And don't forget...follow us on Twitter :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment