Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Sunday 3 February 2013

Mascara Monday!

Morning!

Today we have something a little different...ok, quite a lot different!
I'm reviewing some eye make up we kindly got sent from Barry M!
Sophie and I are girly girls and we love wearing,trying & buying new make up as well as nail polish.
So when we received the new Barry M mascara and 3 new gel eyeliners (along with the 4 new Effects nail varnishes and 4 new Gelly Hi Shine nail varnishes) we were ever so pleased! And thought it would be rude not to dedicate a blog post to the eye make up too.
So today is Mascara Monday here at Cute.A.S!! (We will be doing our Effect & Gelly polish blog reviews later in the week, do not fear!)

I applied two coats of Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara, Jet Black. (The first photo is with one coat and the second photo is with two.) I usually apply two coats as I like my eyes to look a little darker and my lashes to look as long as possible! It lasted well, all day, and was easy to remove with a make up remover wipe. The best thing about this mascara is its spiral wand which means you don't miss any lashes out! Plus I could use the end of the wand to catch my bottom lashes gently without poking myself in the eye! As I have done previously with mascara wands in the past which have too many bristles at the very tip. The perfectly named Lash Vegas mascara is available in jet black and costs just £6.49.

I also tried out the new Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Silver. (Which I hope you can see well enough in the second photo of my eye!)
It also comes in Black and Champagne and these cost £4.59. This again lasted very well all day without smudging or fading which I was very impressed about!
I don't usually use gel or liquid eyeliners BUT I have to say I would definitely recommend these and I will be using them in the future!
The little brush is safely tucked away in the lid of the pot of gel. It just pulls out and clips back on so you have the brush there ready to apply the gel with ease with a good steady hand giving you a smooth, sharp line. No messing about! And exactly what you need to pop in your bag for a night out!
The Silver and Champagne colours are perfect for a night out/special occasion and the Black is great for everyday wear!

The NEW Lash Vegas mascara & Waterproof Gel Eyeliners are available in Superdrug from February 13th & Boots from February 20th. Products will also launch on barrym.com on February 13th.

Don't forget to check out our blog posts about Barry M Gelly Hi Shine and Effect polishes later in the week!!

Happy Monday xx









No comments:

Post a Comment