Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 25 June 2012

Cherry.A.S.nails

Happy Monday everyone!!

Today we have a mini tutorial for anyone who wants to put the cherry on top of their day and give this fruity design a try!!
I hope you find it helpful!

So this is how it goes:
Firstly apply a base coat of colour. I have chosen Barry M strawberry ice cream. But you could always try white, yellow, blue etc.
Next using a red nail pen (I used Rio) draw your juicy cherries in pairs! Just small round dots. Two next to each other but not touching. Then repeat again and again until you have enough to build a pattern on the nail. I did 4 pairs of cherries on each nail.
Then, for the cherry stalks use a green nail art pen, I again chose Rio. This is basically drawing little X's over the pairs of cherries.

The last step is to add a little dot of white on the cherries to look like a shine. I used Rio white nail pen.
Finally add a clear top coat to complete your gorgeous, shiny, cherry-licious nails!!

I hope you enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! I absolutely love the pink Barry M base coat you have used, might have to get myself it :0)

    ReplyDelete