Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 12 December 2012

SnowySnowman.A.S.Nails

They say great minds think alike.... So when Alice told me yesterday to check out her newest post after seeing a picture of todays planned post I could only smile and give a little giggle at the fact we had come up with the same idea for the same week! So here are my Snowman nails...

For these I used slightly different colours, the base being Barry M Blue Moon (2 thick coats of this). Then for my lovely Snowman I used my Models Own nail art pens. The snow has also got little hints of Barry M silver foil effect in it!

I hope you're all starting to feel a bit more Christmassy! I'm hoping for snow so I can build my own Snowman... Just like last year (see picture below!).

No comments:

Post a Comment