Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 4 December 2012

CrimboJumper.A.S.nails

I cant believe its December already!! I don't know about everybody else but I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet! Oops.
But I'm definitely getting excited and feeling festive. And this is my first nail art Christmas post.

These are my take on a cheesy Christmas jumper with a fairisle print. I used Essie for the white and a nail art pen in red for the print detail. I used a polish from Barry M's glitter range - Rose Quartz Glitter. I love it! With this you could try one coat over another colour or, like I did, about 3 coats to get it super sparkly! It's so pretty, the photo doesn't really do it justice.
(The bauble is from my lovely tree!)

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment