Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas.A.S.Nails

Christmas has officially started (although I do believe it actually starts as soon as you see the Coca Cola advert!)! It's getting rather chilly too so don't forget to wrap up nice and warm. Fingers-less gloves are great as you can still show off your lovely nail art.
So these are the start of our Christmas nails. A bit of an assortment here with some snow flakes and fairisle and, of course, some glitter! For these I used Barry M Retro Red which I got free from Boots when I bought two other polishes - a good excuse to buy more nail polish! I have also used their Gelly Nail Paint in Watermelon - we tested these out previously which you can see here. Finally for the glitter I used one of their new Christmas paints which are from Superdrug and Boots. For the detailing I used my Models Own White nail art pen.
I hope you're all starting your Christmas shopping and have put some lovely glittery nail paints on your Christmas list!!
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment