Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Friday 2 November 2012

BloodSplatter.A.S.Nails

Happy happy Friday!!!! Yay!!

Today is the final Halloween nails day and to end it I have some blood splatter nails! For these I used Barry M Nude for the base and Tantrum nail art pen for the splatter. To do these i used the straw blowing method... Although I didn't have a straw so I improvised and used a pen without the ink and ends. So all you do is dip one end in the red polish and then blow through the pen/straw. I found the best splatter happened when you blow with force (there's no easy way to word that without sounding slightly rude)!

Anyway... Have a lovely weekend! Enjoy any Halloween parties you may be going to!
X


No comments:

Post a Comment