Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Paris.A.S.nails

Apologies for my lack of posts in the last 2 weeks!! I know Sophie has been blogging her share but I've just been super busy with work/this time of year.

This week starts and ends with mine and Sophie's birthdays - Yey!! Happy Birthday for yesterday Soph :)

And I am off to Paris for mine this weekend which is why I couldn't resist trying some France inspired nail art today.

The red is Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish. It's such a gorgeous colour, plus it has a thicker and flatter 'Maxi Brush' which makes application quick and easy. I used two coats of this with a clear top coat using Barry M's clear base/top coat.

The base of my ring finger is Essie - white and I used some red, white, blue and black nail art pens to draw the Eiffel Tower, little heart, and French flag colour stripes on my the thumb nail.

These have definitely got me very excited about going! I hope you like them.

Have a lovely day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment