Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Neon.A.S.nails

Hello and good morning!!

Today's nails are done using Barry M's Grey and a Rio nail art pen in this lime neon green. I don't usually chose either of these colours first out of my nail polish collection but I fancied something different today and I love the two colours together because they are so random!! And to continue the random colour combo I chose to do different designs on each nail using dots and lines - easy to do with a thin nail art pen/brush. Rio nail art pens are the ones I always tend to go for and they cost £4.95 each or you can get sets of 8 different colours for £24.99 from their website.
I used a good clear Models Own top coat to finish them off nicely.

Send us your random designs and colour combinations - we'd love to see them.

Happy Tuesday x

1 comment:

  1. REALLY AMAZING LOVE THESE COLOURS!
    Follow me if you share my style, there's a new post on eFoxCity! xo
    www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete