Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Fireworks.A.S.nails

Remember, remember....

We hope everybody enjoyed ooo-ing and aaah-ing at Guy Fawks night yesterday/over the weekend!! I love a big bonfire, watching some amazing fireworks, sparklers and all the food that goes with bonfire night.

So today, although a day late, these are my firework nails. The base is Barry M Black Glitter. I love it because it has a sparkle in with the glossy black colour so for this theme it acts as the starry sky. I used Kiss nail art pen in a silver sparkle for the main lines in the fireworks on my ring and thumb nail. Over the top of this I used Barry M Aqua Glitter and Copper to add some extra colour to it.

Have a lovely day everyone!! Wrap up warm and get those finger-less mittens out to show off your nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment