Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 14 November 2012

GlitterFlakes.A.S.Nails

Helloooooooo readers!! I hope you all had a nice weekend...some of you may have started your Christmas shopping which is always exciting whereas, i'm useless and haven't come close to starting!

Today I have some wintery nails for you as it's starting to get rather chilly. For these I used Models Own Pinky Grey which you can get from here and also their nail art pens which I used to create the snowflake. For the glitter I just sprinkled it on quite thickly at the bottom of my nail and lighter on the way up, tapping off the excess after. The gold lines are with Barry M gold effects which you can get from here. These are easy, wintery and great for catching peoples eye!

I hope you like them and give them a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment