Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Saturday 24 November 2012

Balloons.A.S.Nails

It's Birthday week!! Alice has just arrived in Paris and i'm back in my home town watching the rain drizzle down the window. I think i would prefer to be with Alice right now! Anyone else agree?
To celebrate our birthdays I have done some cute balloon nails. I didn't want to do a bunch of balloons so I just did one balloon gradually floating away. For the base colour I used one of my favourite Barry M blues - Blue Moon. I did 2 coats as it is quite an opaque colour. For the balloon I used my pink nail art pen from Tantrum and the black and while detail I used Models Own.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and if it's your birthday too then HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment