Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 11 December 2012

TheSnowman.A.S.nails

Aah didn't you just love The Snowman as a kid! Seeing the advert for the second one (that's celebrating its 30th anniversary on channel 4 this Christmas Eve!) makes me go all goosebump-y. I'm actually thinking of breaking tradition and staying in to watch it instead of going out for a couple of Christmassy drinks.
Anyway, this is what today's nail art is inspired by! I've used my new Barry M Gelly polish in blueberry which is a gorgeous icey blue, perfect for winter/snowy designs. I tried to make the snowman look just like The Snowman but its not as good as I would like as my white nail pens are running low - hint hint Santa ;)

I hope these bring back happy childhood memories for you...'we're walking in the air.....'

And have a lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment