Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 20 December 2012

SquareStuds.A.S.nails

These square gold studs I have used here on my ring finger nail are from an online nail art website called sparklynails.co.uk
I ordered them (along with some other little goodies!) on Monday and they came on Wednesday - amazing! And I love them.
I've used Rimmel's gorgeous black cherry nail polish as well.

Top Tip: Use a dampened wooden orange stick to pick your studs up and carefully place them on your nails. Press down lightly and then seal with a clear top coat. (I added a second clear top coat over the studs when the first had dried...just to be sure!)

Enjoy! But....try not to chip yours while wrapping up all your Christmas presents! I'm hoping mine will last until Christmas Eve x

No comments:

Post a Comment