Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 6 December 2012

Winter.A.S.nails

Using Barry M's hi shine Gelly nail paint in Blueberry I've created a wintery nail art design. On my ring finger I've used, again, Barry M's rose quartz glitter. Then I used a white and nail art pen for some chilly falling snowflakes and a bare twiggy tree with snow on the branches. I've got a silver nail pen by Kiss that I used for a bit of extra sparkle and to make the snow look a bit more twinkly. I hope we get a bit of snow soon. I'm loving the frost on the roof tops in the mornings! It's raining in Winchester as I write this. Boo :(


I hope you like these wintery Christmas nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment