Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 26 September 2012

AliceInWonderland.A.S.Nails

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late post, I've had a busy busy day!

Today we have some nails in honour of my partner in crime (Alice) - Alice in Wonderland nails!!

From thumb to pinky we have; The Rabbits ears and pocket watch with 'Im late' , Alice's blue dress and head bow, The Queen of Hearts, the Cheshire Cat and a little 'drink me' bottle.

For these I used Models Own 'snow white' for most of the base colours and their nail art pens for the detail. For the Cheshire Cat I used Barry M Berry ice cream.

I hope Alice likes these :D and I hope you all like them too! Are there any fairy tales you have painted? Tweet it to us!!

Enjoy your evening lovely readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment