Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Zebra.A.S.nails

Happy mid-week!! I hope you're having a lovely week so far. The weather has been amazing!!

For todays nails I have done some zebra nails! For these I used Models Own Snow White for the base and their black nail art pen for the print! You gotta love animal print. For a bit of 'randomness' I have my ring finger painted with Barry M Silver Multi Glitter. I am currently loving Barry M's glitter range! I suggest you all go and buy at LEAST one of them!!

I hope you enjoy these nails and enjoy your day! I hope you all get a bit of Sun <3


2 comments:

  1. Yes I need a Barry M glitter nail varnish in my life! On the shopping list for Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So which glitter polish did you get? We have a good post for tomorrow, you will have to check it out!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete