Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 13 September 2012

MoreGelly.A.S.nails

Wow. It's nearly the end of the week already!! I apologise for the lack of posts. Alice is still sunning herself in Cyprus. Still jealous!

Anyway, hopefully most of you saw my Barry M Gelly Nail Paint post on Monday so you might like this one too! I have acquired another colour!!! Yay! This lucky colour is Satsuma.

Looking at the bottle it is a lovely deep orange which at first didn't really excite me as i'm not really a massive orange lover. Warily I started to paint thick coats on. Like the other paints the shine was instant which is what makes me love them so much! I let them dry and took a while to decide whether this colour was for me.... Although it is a lovely deep orange, i'm still not too keen. I think this colour would suit Alice a lot more especially with her beautiful tan!

All in all it does what it says on the tin - hi shine, which is what we want! So my verdict is... Buy it!!
This colour and the others will be available for an amazing price of £3.99 on Barrym.com on the 21st of September (not too much longer). If you want to buy in store then they will be available at Superdrug - 26th September and Boots - 3rd October.

Exciting!! Enjoy your day readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment