Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 17 September 2012

MarioWorld.A.S.nails

I'm home from my holiday now and what great reviews of the New Barry M Gelly Nail Paint by Sophie last week to come back to! Loved reading it and it felt like I'd already tried them as Sophie gave such a detailed review! Can't wait to try them all!!

Today I have some fun Super Mario World nails which I've been wanting to do for ages as I've seen similar ones on another nail art blog before.
My Sister, Brother and I used to love playing this game on our old Nintendo growing up (I was always Princess Peach) so this is a great way of reliving my childhood memories haha.

Hopefully you can see what each nail is supposed to be!

I used Rio nail art pens for all of the detail and another favourite colour of mine, Barry M's sky blue.

Have a lovely day everyone!!


1 comment: