Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Friday 14 September 2012

Retro.A.S.nails

Happy happy Friday everyone!!! Another week has passed, very quickly I might add!

Today I have got some cool and slightly retro looking nails. For these I used Essie - Mint Candy Apple and Muchi, Muchi and Barry M - Peach Melba and Berry ice cream. I used Models Own pens for the lines. These were easy to do and fun when it came to deciding what the next nail should have! I think these colours work great together even though I should probably be moving into the more Autumn shades. I think I'm trying to hold onto summer for just that bit longer.

I hope you have some lovely plans for the weekend and planning on rocking some of that new Models Own Mirrorball collection - I know I will be!

Next week Alice will be back showcasing her lovely tan and beautiful nails!



No comments:

Post a Comment