Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 26 July 2012

Flowers.A.S.nails

A bit of a late post this evening but better late than never hey :)

These are a bit crazy colourful! But fun, I think. We have a Sunflower, Rose, Pansy, Lily and a Poppy.
I got this idea from my friend - who has two flowers names in her name so insisted I do them on my nails.

I used Rio nail art pens in black, white, red, green, blue, yellow and green for most of this design! They really are worth purchasing, I get so much use out of them!!

Hope you like these summery nails!!

Do you have any flower themed nails you'd like to show us? If you do, send them to cute.as.nails1@gmail.com

We'd <3 to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment