Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 31 July 2012

TeamGB.A.S.nails

Happy mid week everyone!!! I hope you've all been watching the Olympics and cheering on Team GB (or any other country if you're not from Great Britain). We have the Olympics showing at work and I do find myself watching it a lot instead of talking to customers (oops) but they have been great!

In essence of the Olympics I have done some wonderful Team GB nails! For these I used Models Own white for the base and their nail art pens, with a couple of Tantrums pens, for the detailing. Instead of the Olympic rings I opted for stripes in the same colours. These are different and easier to do as I think if I did the rings they would all end up being different sizes! These are easy to do (the Union Jacks were a little tricky) and very fun!

Everyone has been commenting on them! Working in Stratford (where the Olympics are taking place) I feel all the great energy and hype of the Olympics. So come on Team GB!!! Get some GOLD!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!


3 comments: