Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Nude.A.S.nails

With this title I hope none of you get the wrong idea!! *giggles*

On the weekend I invested in a few new Barry M colours which included Nude and Black Multi Glitter. I used the two this week to create a pretty mani.

I started with a base coat and then I had to paint quite a few coats of the Nude and it is very nude and I wanted it to be slightly less opaque. Once dried i used the Black Multi Glitter to add some nice contrasting tips. I painted my ring finger all Black as I've seen a lot of this recently and it meant you could have a real look at the Black Multi Glitter.

This is easy to do and looks great! Give it ago. You can mix up the colours too!


No comments:

Post a Comment