Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Frog.A.S.nails

You know the saying 'you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your Prince...'
Well, this is what today's nail art is themed around!

The pink lips, using the brand Kiss nail paint (very fitting!) in hot pink, represent all those kisses! And the crown on the tip of my ring finger fits nicely on top of the frog on my thumb nail! I used Barry M - Gold and Tantrum nail pen in Lime. The base is Barry M - Nude.

If there could be a song to theme today's nails, I think it would be Kiss by Prince!
Everyone loves a Prince...Wills, Harry, Charming.
(And I'm lucky enough to have found mine too.)

These are a bit random but I hope you like that.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment