Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 9 July 2012

Olympics.A.S.nails

Morning!!

I've been planning on doing some Olympic games themed nail art for a while to celebrate London 2012 and, yesterday, this is what I came up with.

I've chosen to do the five Olympic rings on my fingernails and the London skyline on my thumbs. (I have the London Eye on my left thumb and Big Ben on my right)

This is a simple design but I think it's quite nice because it's not too over the top.
If you like these and want the London skyline at your fingertips too...I used Essie - Adore-a-ball White and Rio nail art pens for the detail in yellow, green, red, blue and black!!

Or, if you have some nail designs of your own we would love to see them! Send your olym-pics to cute.as.nails1@gmail.com for our Nails of the Week!!

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Another great design.

    How do you get on with doing the hand you don't write with? The London Eye or Big Ben must be very tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    It is difficult but I find just taking my time and resting my hand/wrist on something helps, so that it doesn't shake or wobble too much. Also, because i had already done it once on my left hand, doing the right hand wasn't too bad.

    And if it goes wobbly you can always correct it with the background colour :) Alice xx

    ReplyDelete