Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 16 July 2012

Seaside.A.S.nails

'Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!'

Well...in the sun I do anyway. I bet it's a bit soggy at the beaches in England today.
Oh well, we can still wish!

I find pale blue nail varnish is becoming very useful to Sophie and I for most of our nail art designs!
For todays cute nails I used Chanel - Riva blue for the sky, Barry M - Lemon and Models Own - Yellow for the sand and Rio nail art pens for the detail.

Aah how nice it would be to be lounging on a striped deck chair right now. Sand in between your toes. Maybe an ice-cream in hand!
Ok, perhaps we're getting a bit obsessed with our lack of summer now...haha!

Hope you enjoy these and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment