Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 9 July 2012

Nails of the Week!!

For our first nails of the week we had a great entry with a great story! Here is the email...

"An unusual entry for you.   These nails may not be 'nail art' but are of a 36 year old man.
I recently was asked to undertake a 'Girly Challenge' to raise money for cancer services in Ireland. Not knowing what I was getting myself into I agreed.  For the record I never ever before have worn any sort of female attire or makeup etc.
I was given a full body wax, including eyebrows. Tinted brows and lashes and my finger and toenails painted.  I didn't realise or even know what Gel Nail polish was, until I tried to remove it.  My fingers were as shown for 5 days and my toes for 5 weeks. Something called Shellac.
Funnily enough since this day I have developed a appreciation for woman and they're nails. This is really just a tongue in cheek entry as I have to repeat the nails again in a months time for a cheque handover. 
Maybe you could suggest a colour and polish for this time lol. I enjoy seeing your nail creations as does my wife. 
You're very talented.
The Nail Guy ;) "

We loved this email! It made us smile! It's great what some men go through for charity and this was a great cause for the Donegal Hospice and Oncology Unit.

If you want to know more then please check out the Facebook page www.facebook.com/GoingGirly4Charity

We hope you managed to raise lots of money! We think next time you should go with a nice pastel pink as it is summer after all!

Please send your nail art to cute.as.nails1@gmail.com for your chance to be Nails of the Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment