Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Medals.A.S.nails

We did it!! Our first gold medals yesterday!! So today we have another nail art design in honour of our Great British team.
We decided to make it an Olympic week for our nails!

The base colour is Essie. It's a pearly white which I love! I use it so much.
On the thumb I attempted the 2012 logo...so hopefully you can see what it is!
And on my two middle fingers I have the two gold medals using Barry M's GOLD!!
For the rest of the detail I have used Rio, Kiss and Models Own pens.

I didn't do exactly the same design on my right hand because it would have been really, really hard.
So I mixed it up by doing the things I find a bit easier. Trying to do the 2012 logo with my non-writing hand would have been a bad idea!

Have a lovely day.

And GO team GB for more medals today!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness these are so cool! I love the left hand thumb nail! Proud to be british, go team GB!!

    ReplyDelete