Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Collar.A.S.nails

Helloooooo!
I hope your week is going well.

So i know the collar craze has been around for a while now but the other day i bought a new denim shirt with the greatest studded collar which gave me the idea for these wonderful collar nails.

For these nails i used a mixture of Barry M (mint green, grey, nude, silver foil effects and mushroom) and Tantrum nail colours and the detail with Models Own (nail art pens and white). I love these as each nail is different and you can be as creative as you like with them. I didn't quite know what to have on my thumb nail so I thought it would be a bit quirky to have a girl on it. So there she is with her fringe and glasses on! On my other hand i painted them the same colours (different order) and made them look like skirts. So that makes it tops and bottoms!

Enjoy these! We want to see your nail art too! Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails

Have a great day!!


1 comment: