Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 23 August 2012

Candyspots.A.S.nails

These are a bit 'children's T.V presenter' today but I love them - and they really didn't take as long as they look like they would.
I find spots the easiest nail art to do so experimenting with these candy colours was fun!! They remind me of sweets! And I used Barry M's great range for every colour!!
On my other hand I had to concentrate more. But because there is so much colour going on each nail it doesn't matter too much about getting that perfect sized dot each time.

Hope you enjoy this burst of crazy pastel colour and have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment