Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 2 August 2012

Olympians.A.S.nails

Happy Friday!!! Woo it's nearly the weekend!! I'm extremely jealous of my boyfriend today as he has a sports day with his work - which basically means sitting in a park, having a few drinks and doing a bit of sport. What an easy day! Today the athletics start so its a busy day for me!!

Todays I have done some little Olympians on my nails with 2012 London on my thumb. I hope you can see the thumb! For these nails I used Models Own for the white base and their nail art pens to draw the people. There's swimming/diving, cycling, running and gymnastics. I have dotted the Olympic colours on my thumb to make it a bit colourful. On the other hand I just did the dots on my fingers and a union jack on my thumb.

We want to see your Olympic nails! Follow us on Twitter @cute_AS_nails and also on Instagram (it's the same name as Twitter)

Enjoy your weekend everyone! GO TEAM GB!


2 comments: