Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Friday 10 August 2012

SilverTips.A.S.nails

Hello lovely readers! Its Friday!!!

Today i've done some beautiful and simple silver tip nails. These are great for the weekend as the peach will look beautiful in the day and the touch of silver takes it into a great night mani.

For these I used Barry M Peach Melba and Silver Foil Effects. I also added Rimmel Pro Matte Finish on top of the peach before adding the silver to give it that matte finish.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I hope it's sunny!


1 comment:

  1. Hiya,

    I have tagged you for The Liebster Award, you can find all the details here :0) http://robinsparkles1.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-liebster-award-my-first-ever-award.html I hope this is something that you haven't already done and that you would like to take part in :0)

    ReplyDelete