Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 20 August 2012

Ladybirds.A.S.nails

These are so cute and so simple! I can't believe Sophie and I haven't tried them before now.
I have Shellac in Wildfire Red on my nails and I really didn't want to take it off just yet so thought about a nail art design I could do to incorporate the red I already have on my nails - and these ladybirds are what I came up with!

I used Rio nail art pens in black and white for her spots, head and eyes! Plus a top coat of Barry M to make them extra shiny and chip resistant.

These don't require too much of a steady hand so if your new to nail art, I'd definitely recommend these to try!!

I hope you like these!! (as much as my niece does - she wants me to do them for her too!)

And send us your ideas...insects seem cuter when they're painted on your nails...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment