Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 30 August 2012

Holiday.A.S.nails

Ok, ok I know most of you would have had your summer holidays by now but I'm just getting excited about mine as I'm off to sunny Cyprus next week and I can't wait!! And my excitement is showing on my nails today as well!

They follow on nicely from Sophie's mix and match design from yesterday as these are holiday mix and match!

Today I have a polka dot bikini, a yummy ice cream, some sunglasses and a beach ball on my finger nails. All with a back ground colour of Barry M - Peach Melba. On my thumb I have a Sex on the Beach cocktail on a background of Essie in white.

These are bright, random and include everything I love about holidays :)

Happy Thursday everyone x


No comments:

Post a Comment