Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 6 August 2012

Nautical.A.S.nails

The first nail art of the week from us are these fun and on trend nautical nails!

With nautical it's great because you can do so many different designs! I've stuck to the traditional red, white and blue (plus they are nicely patriotic at the moment with these colours!)
The boat print idea came from a scarf that we sell in the shop I work in, which I love. I often get ideas and colour combos for my nails from clothes I see.

I wanted to change it slightly by adding a contrasting pattern that still went with the theme so I chose red and white stripes. I've also posted a picture of my right hand in the opposite patterns.

I used Rimmel for the red and blue and the white was Rio nail pen.

Have a lovely day and don't forget to send us your nautical nails...


1 comment:

  1. i nominated you for the Liebster award: http://nicnacs25.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete