Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Black&Gold.A.S.nails

Todays nail art is quite dark for me usually but I just love this black glitter nail varnish by Barry M!
I've teamed it with Barry M - Gold for a great metallic touch!
On my ring finger I've done a contrasting gold leopard print.

For this I just dotted on Barry M - Copper and then used a black Rio nail art pen to outline to get that print. It's so easy!
On my right hand I did the colours in the opposite pattern.

These are quick and simple to do but glittery and eye catching!! Try them :)

Have a lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment