Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Button.A.S.nails

Carrying on the theme from yesterday and Sophie's super cute pastel tashes, I have some cute A.S a button nails for you today!!

My friend came up with this button, needle and thread nail idea! I did her nails for her last night but I told her she had to help me come up with an idea for my nails for today!

I thought it was a great idea and they were simple to do!!
I used Barry M in bubblegum pink first and then Rio and Models Own nail art pens for all the detail. Including Kiss nail paint for the sparkly silver needle!
For the buttons I painted the round spots of colour. When they had dried I painted another ring of the same colour carefully around the edge of the button to create a raised edge like they have!

I haven't seen many like this so we would love to see your button ideas too! Has anyone stuck real buttons onto their nails...

Have a great day :)

1 comment: