Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Dots/Stripes/Moustache/Bows.A.S.nails

Yessssss. It's mid week!!! It's all easy riding now. We hope so anyway.

Today I have done some very simple (but pretty and long named) nails as I was feeling that whatever I did I wouldn't be able to beat Alice's A-MAZ-ING 'where's Wally' nails yesterday.

So here they are (ta-daa). For these nails I used my beautiful new Essie Mint Candy Apple nail varnish (I am loving this colour) and Models Own nail art pens in black and white. On my left hand i did white dots and black moustache's and on my right hand i did white stripes (no, not the band) and black bows. Very simple yet pretty and slightly quirky i think?

Enjoy! And try them out yourselves! You can then show us on Twitter or Instagram @cute_as_nails

Have a lovely day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment