Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Silver points.A.S.nails

Helloooooo readers! I hope you're having a good week so far.

Today I have done some pretty simple Black Matte and Silver Points/Triangles (not really sure what to call them).

These are great for day and night. Especially as the new trend is slightly gothic grunge.

To do them I simply painted my nails with 'save the nail' base coat (my nails were getting a bit yellow and this stuff has really helped, its amazing) and then used Barry M Black as my main colour. Once dried I topped it off with Rimmel Pro Matte Finish to give it that fantastic Matte look. Once completely dried I used some tape to create a triangle which I placed on my nails. I then painted on Barry M Silver Foil Effects to create the final product!

I hope you like them and can't wait to see some of your creations!

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! Just done this myself, I'll tweet you a piccy x

    ReplyDelete