Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 30 August 2012

Marbles.A.S.nails

Yay!!! It's Friday!!!!! I'm very excited for this weekend as Im going home to see my family and friends. It also mean A.S.nails can have a little meeting and brainstorm some nail ideas! Woooooo.

Today i have some, slightly rubbish, marbleing nails. I tried this quite a few times and struggled. I gave up as i couldn't get the effect I wanted but I will try again one day. You all have probably seen pictures or videos on this nail technique. I have seen some where people have just put a drop of nail polish on the nail and swirled it around with a tooth pick (or something similar), I personally don't think this way looks as good as the messy water way.

So I did the messy way. Taped up my fingers, swirled some varnish around in water, dipped in my nail and ta da... Marble nails!!

I think if I attempt this again i will make a video for you all... Maybe that's something Alice and I can do together at some point!

Finally for these nails I used Barry M (of course, like always) Peach Melba, Grey and Mint Green.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!! Keep on painting!


No comments:

Post a Comment