Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Blood.A.S.nails

It's Halloween tomorrow and this week we're having a bit of a themed week!! Soph's wicked skeleton nails yesterday were amazing to start the week with and today I am treating you to some creepy dripping blood nails that I've done. (and I couldn't resist showing my carved pirate skull pumpkin in one of the photo's too haha)

I've used this gorgeous subtle nude colour by Barry M for the main base colour. I used around 3 coats to get a nice pinky colour. For the blood I used a nail art pen to create the drips.

These are so easy to do and perfect to match with any Halloween costume. I love these two colours together but for more of an effect you could try a black background with red drips. Or even black with lime green drips to look like slime!!

Have a great Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment