Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 15 October 2012

ScaryFaces.A.S.nails

Today I've finally got around to doing some Halloween themed nail art When I started thinking about it there are so many ideas to chose from!! I will probably try out some more in the next couple of weeks.

But for these I've done:
a Pumpkin face, Mummy face, Vampire face, Frankenstein face and a Ghost. All you need for these are black and white nail art pens for the detail so anyone can try them - you don't have to have masses of fancy colours!

I hope you like these scary faces!! My favourite is the mummy. When I was looking at some other Halloween designs online I saw some amazing Exorcist ones!! I think that's my favourite scary movie!

What Halloween nail art have you come up with? Sophie and I would love to see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment