Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Camouflage.A.S.Nails

Hello readers! Sorry for the late-ish post!

Today I am very excited to use and show you my first new purchase's from Models Own sale!!

Here we go... Camouflage nails!! For these I used my new Grace Green by Models Own for the base colour and then i did one accent nail as I didn't want to go OTT on the camouflage! For this nail I just did random blobbing (probably not the technical term) using Fall Brown (Models Own Pro) and Concrete Mix - very strange name if you ask me!!

These are easy, earthy and very much go with this seasons army/camo style.
The Models Own polishes are nice and thick and you really only have to do one thick coat which I love.

I hope you like them everyone. I hope you've had a lovely day. Not long until the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment