Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Friday 19 October 2012

Grey.A.S.Nails

Happy Friday!!! So i know this is terribly titled but we seem to have a lot of spotty/stripes titles. Alice's Halloween nails have been great this week and I am planning to start doing some scary nails next week!

So today I have some pretty matte grey nails using Models Own 'pinky grey' and 'battleship grey' and then a pretty pink nail using Essie's 'Muchi Muchi' (I seem to over use this one!). I used the different colours for spots and also a white nail are pen - I also used this for the single line on my thumb and pinky. I topped these off with Rimmel pro Matte effect as I love the Matte look! I do think these would look just as great with a nice shine too.

Another note... On Barry M's Facebook page yesterday they were asking what colour nail art pens people would want if they were to do some. We are very much hoping they will be doing some pens as they are pretty essential when trying out nail art. We love Barry M polishes and can't wait for these new additions to their ever growing collection (and ours!)! What do you all think?

Have a lovely weekend everyone!
X


No comments:

Post a Comment