Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 29 October 2012

Skeletons.A.S.Nails

Hello readers! I know we haven't posted for over a week but I have been away up North where there was no internet or signal... Nightmare for a blogger!

I hope you have all had a good week and have been practising and trying out some great Halloween nail art!

Here are my first Halloween nails.... Skeletons!! For these I used Barry M's Black and Black Multi Glitter and Models Own White Nail Art Pen for the skeleton detail. This is an easy and fun Halloween nail art that you can all do.

Anyway... We will have some more Halloween nails this week so you can all get some ideas for any Halloween parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment