Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Thursday 4 October 2012

Satsuma&Gold.A.S.nails

Bit of a rubbish name today, but I wasn't sure what to call these...

Anyway, I love them because of their rich autumnal colours - and I love the orange and gold together!

The orange is the fantastic Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M in Satsuma. I've been dying to try them, especially this colour, after reading Sophie's review a few weeks ago and I was SO impressed!
I did add a clear top coat because I don't want it to chip and I want it to last for the weekend but I didn't need to - its so shiny!!

My accent ring finger nail has a coat (or 3) of the the Models Own Mirrorball collection gold glitter called Disco Inferno.

I hope you like these. What autumn colours have you experimented with? We'd love to see. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment