Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 8 October 2012

Tribal.A.S.nails

These are my first attempt at some tribal inspired nails. I like having just the thumb and ring finger with the pattern on but I am planning to get better at these tricky tribal designs so I can do it on every finger nail with ease!!
Ive seen a lot of tribal nail wraps around but thought I would try and do them free hand.
I found that as long as you use the same colours on each nail and do a combination of stripes, dots and zig-zags it will look tribal! And the colours don't even have to match! For example, I chose orange, yellow red and blue which don't match at all!! The more they clash, the better!
You can design different patterns on each nail which is great to experiment with. Just add in white and black - I used Rio nail art pens.
The orange is Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Satsuma (which I'm still loving).

Have a good day!


2 comments:

  1. I just found you guys through The Elgin Avenue blog, love this! Those tribal nails are AMAZING xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! T.E.A is a great blog! Hope you like ours and we can't wait to explore yours!

      Sophie
      X

      Delete