Hello and welcome to Cute.A.S.nails!
Here you will see all of our nail art. They are all done by us and are free hand.
We hope you like them and try them all out yourself!


You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cute_AS_nails for daily nail updates!

Alice and Sophie
xoxo

Monday 1 October 2012

FallingSpots.A.S.Nails

Hello readers! It's Monday which means the start of another week of work until we can all play again!

Today I have (something I struggled to name) some 'falling spots' nails. These were very easy to do so you can all have a go and it would be great to see what colour combinations you can all come up with. For mine I used Barry M grey and Models Own white nail art pen to do the spots and stripes. I also wanted to add a matte effect so I used Rimmel Pro Matte effect before I did the spots to give it a bit of contrast. You can always use a dotting tool or even a tooth pick for the spots.

Anyway you lovely readers, I hope your Monday isn't too bad. Just keep on smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment